Registration and Payment
A place will be reserved for you upon receipt of your registration. Please send your payment to confirm your seat for In-Class or Virtual courses. All cheques/bank drafts must be made payable to ‘Impress Training Pte Ltd’ crossed and marked ‘A/C payee only’ with the course title(s) indicated on the back of the cheques.
For Individual registration of Full Online courses, these can be done directly from http://impresstrainingonline.com. Full terms and condition for Online courses can read at this website before payment is made. For corporate enquires and enrollment of batches, please contact us directly.
Withdrawal/Cancellation /Postponement/ Technical (Refund of fees)
Applicable to In-Class and Virtual-Live Courses only
· Full Fee will be charged for withdrawal 1 day before commencement of workshop.
· If notice of withdrawal is given in writing 14 days before commencement of workshop, no cancellation fee will be levied.
· For notice of withdrawal in writing less than 14 days before commencement of workshop, 30% cancellation fee will be levied.
· Replacements from the same company are allowed.
. A Course that was unable to delivery either a morning or afternoon session: A 40% refund will be provided.
· A Course suffering major intermittent disruption of 30 minutes or more and at least three times throughout the day: A 20% refund will be provided.
· Intermittent connection issues beyond the control of Impress Training will not be entitled to refunds.
· If the disruption is caused by a resulting fault determined to be the domain of an Internet Service Provider, then the extent of the disruption must be determined. If only certain areas are affected and Impress Training has still discharged its contractual duties with respect to delivering the course for those unaffected. Then only a rescheduled course date(s) will be offered to those affected.
· If an individual, and/or company is unable to participate due to resulting technical issues (hardware/ software) on their side. No refund will be issued. We strongly advise before signing that you have read through the terms and conditions and read through the provided eGuides detailing the technical requirements. Once signed, it is deemed that you have understood and agreed to the above terms and conditions.
Username or Email Address