Disclaimer & Polices
Registration and Payment
A place will be reserved for you upon receipt of your registration. Please send your payment to confirm your seat. All cheques/bank drafts must be made payable to 'Impress Training Pte Ltd' crossed and marked 'A/C payee only' with the course title(s) indicated on the back of the cheques.
Refund of fees
- Full Fee will be charged for withdrawals 1 day before commencement of workshop
- If notice of withdrawal is given in writing 14 days before commencement of workshop, no cancellation fee will be levied.
- For notice of withdrawal in writing less than 14 days before commencement of workshop, 30% cancellation fee will be levied.
- Replacements from the same company are allowed.
- If you fail to attend the course (non-attendance) on which you are booked and have not given prior notice to us, then the course fee will remain payable in full due to payment of goods and services to our vendors for your reservation.
If you fail to attend the course on which you are booked and have not given prior notice to us, then the course fee will remain payable in full.
Impress Training Pte Ltd reserves the right to cancel the course due to unforeseen circumstances beyond its control. Courses may be cancelled or rescheduled if a minimum number of attendees are not reached within 7 business days before the course. In the event of a course being cancelled, a refund of the course fee will be made but no compensation will be paid for any additional costs incurred.
I declare that above information given is true and valid and I also understand and agree to above Terms and Conditions
Can't read the image? click here to refresh.