Important Notice for Virtual IT Application Delivery
• Virtual delivery of application courses can be difficult for learners to follow. If they only have a single device using the monitor for one-half IT application, and the Zoom broadcast on the other; will it challenging to both view and practice at the same time.
• We strongly recommend that potential leaners have two devices: one to watch from, the other to practice from.
• Some working knowledge of Zoom and basic IT skills is preferred for these types of courses.
• For further information please either: click on this Quick Checklist, or click on the eGuide, or contact us.
About this Virtual Live-Stream Course
Whether your delivering the presentation or preparing it for others, the use of PowerPoint has become one the most ubiquitous tools in business. And still, so few of us have learned the depth and full range of its capability to creating truly stunning, engaging or compelling presentation decks.
More than ever, individuals are using PowerPoint in physical and virtual settings to deliver key information.
This course designed for real employees and is not designed to make employees ‘designer of the year’, or only produce ‘consultancy’ types of slides. Here we try to provide you a complete experience in all aspects of PowerPoint from a business perspective. From media design to content design and more. This is about learning the mechanisms and applying them back to your own work.
Upon confirmation, participants can sign on to our unique integrated learning platform. The course will consist of two distinct parts:
Live-stream broadcast: 2 days of highly practical exercise
Full Online: self-directed material to go through in your own time accessible for 30 days.
Who is this course for?
This is an Intermediate-to-Advanced Level course. But participants who are familiar with the PowerPoint environment, (but might consider themselves as ‘knowing the basics’) could handle this course. Each section is designed to start easy and then progressively level up.
Important Technical Pre-requisites
• It might seem obvious, but you will need Internet access.
• You need to have Zoom installed.
• This course will be running and taught based on the PC Windows software.
• This is NOT the Mac version. Check before signing up on compatibility differences from the appropriate vendor sites.
• We will be using the latest Office 365 subscription version. If you have earlier versions or Product Activated versions of 2016 and 2013, then some features will not be available to you. Such as .fbx 3D Models, Morph, Icons, Drawing, and others. See the Microsoft website for product comparisons.
Please check the Course eBrochure and eGuides for more information regarding the technical pre-requisites