Important Notice for Virtual IT Application Delivery
• Virtual delivery of application courses can be difficult for learners to follow. If they only have a single device using the monitor for one-half IT application, and the Zoom broadcast on the other; will it challenging to both view and practice at the same time.
• We strongly recommend that potential leaners have two devices: one to watch from, the other to practice from.
• Some working knowledge of Zoom and basic IT skills is preferred for these types of courses.
• For further information please either: click on this Quick Checklist, or click on the eGuide, or contact us.
About this Virtual Live-Stream Course
Power BI is a business analytics service by Microsoft. It aims to provide interactive visualizations and business intelligence capabilities with an interface simple enough for end users to create their own reports and dashboards.
This course provides participants with the knowledge and skills to work with and analyze data and work with business cases using Microsoft Power BI. This course will allow participants to use Power BI Desktop to connect to various data sources, shape the data, and use data models to create reports. Through this Power BI course, participants can learn that Power BI Desktop centralizes, simplifies, and streamlines what can otherwise be a scattered, disconnected, and arduous process of designing and creating business intelligence repositories and reports.
Upon confirmation, participants can sign on to our unique integrated learning platform. The course will consist of two distinct parts:
Live-stream broadcast: 1 day of highly practical exercise
Full Online: self-directed material to go through in your own time accessible for 30 days.
Who is this course for?
This course is aimed at anyone who wants to create professional dashboards and reports for their organization as well as to analyze data and derive insights.
No prior PowerBI experience is required to take this Beginner Level Course. Having of some basic knowledge of Excel. charts and graphs would be an added advantage for you.
Important Technical Pre-requisites
• It might seem obvious, but you will need Internet access.
• You need to have Zoom installed.
• This course will be running and taught based on the PC Windows software.
• This is NOT the Mac version. Check before signing up on compatibility differences from the appropriate vendor sites.
• You are required to installed the latest version of Power BI desktop on your laptop. You should sign-up for Power BI and have an active Power BI account to use for the course.
Please check the Course eBrochure and eGuides for more information regarding the technical pre-requisites