About this course
Managing team creativity and being a good leader don’t necessarily go hand in hand. This course is customized for team leaders who are required to contribute to organizational growth by harnessing creative input from their teams. The main objective of this course is to provide the participants with invaluable insights and enable them to enhance their managerial approach, skills and general ability to get the best and most innovative results from their teams.
The course includes confidential and objective online testing of the relevant managerial competencies involved. Tapping on case studies, discussion, role plays and storytelling, the course will provide strategies on how to get the teams & individuals to successfully change and become more creatively productive.
At the end of the course, participants will learn how to:
- Foster an innovative team culture and environment
- Use recommended frameworks for generating new ideas
- Map significant barriers to innovations within your organization, field, or industry
- Consider how the organizational factors foster (or inhibit) innovation
- Identify recommended best practices for fostering innovation
Who is this course for?
This course will have broad appeal for anyone working in an organizational setting who has the ability to influence teams and drive organizational results. Managers, supervisors and department heads who would like to leverage the field of Innovation and acquire the skills to immediately drive the creativity of those around them.