Important Notice for Virtual IT Application Delivery
• Virtual delivery of application courses can be difficult for learners to follow. If they only have a single device using the monitor for one-half IT application, and the Zoom broadcast on the other; will it challenging to both view and practice at the same time.
• We strongly recommend that potential leaners have two devices: one to watch from, the other to practice from.
• Some working knowledge of Zoom and basic IT skills is preferred for these types of courses.
• For further information please either: click on this Quick Checklist, or click on the eGuide, or contact us.
About this Virtual Live-Stream Course
Excel is a powerful Data Analysis and Reporting tool that provides all the data crunching power including many new features such as forecasting functions to predict future values, multi-select slicer for data filter, automatic table relationship detection, PivotChart drill-down buttons to zoom into details and etc. The proper use of Excel features can greatly enhance the design of your report and help you to analyze your organization’s data more effectively.
If you find yourself struggling with duplicated data, or require an efficient way to analyze and retrieve your data from Excel table, if you deal with budgets, P&L, Sales or other administrative data and need to display the data using interactive Excel charts and reports, if you need to present your data using impressive report format, this is the right course for you.
At the end of each session, a case study which related to the topics learned will be given. Participants will have chance to discuss the case study scenario and come out with the solution.
Upon confirmation, participants can sign on to our unique integrated learning platform. The course will consist of two distinct parts:
Live-stream broadcast: 2 days of highly practical exercise
Full Online: self-directed material to go through in your own time accessible for 30 days.
Who is this course for?
This is a fast pace Intermediate level course and is not suitable for beginners who only know some basic functions and seldom use Microsoft Excel at work. This course is for frequent Excel users who know how to create simple PivotTable and perform simple data analysis tasks. You MUST have a thorough understanding of spreadsheet fundamentals and be confident creating complex functions and formulas and creating simple charts.
Important Technical Pre-requisites
• It might seem obvious, but you will need Internet access.
• You need to have Zoom installed.
• This course will be running and taught based on the PC Windows software.
• This is NOT the Mac version. Check before signing up on compatibility differences from the appropriate vendor sites.
• We will be using the latest Office 365 subscription version. If you have earlier versions or Product Activated versions of 2016 and 2013, then some features will not be available to you. Such as IFS, MINIFS, MAXIFS, XLOOKUP functions. See the Microsoft website for product comparisons.
Please check the Course eBrochure and eGuides for more information regarding the technical pre-requisites