Covid-19 (Temporary Notice)
As part of our social responsibility, we will be limiting all courses to a maximum of 12 people. Our placement will be 1 person per desk, seating arrangements that allow provision of sufficient distance from personal contact. Precautionary measures for COVID-19 will be in place.
About this course
Covid-19 has changed our world completely. Whether you’re a local organization or global company, being digital first and succeeding online has never been more important. Are you ready? If it’s time to upskill or finetune your digital marketing skills, this course is for you!
Combining theory and hands-on exercises, this course will help you build a solid foundation to plan and execute digital campaigns across channels. Over 2 days you will:
- Understand the digital marketing landscape of today and how it’s changing;
- Debunk commonly held digital marketing myths;
- Discover how to define your goals and target audience to design communications that work;
- Learn how to choose the right channels and tactics;
- Understand how to create content that converts;
- Uncover how to measure success and which metrics to track;
Who is this course for?
This course is aimed at participants within B2B and B2C organisations, with a desire to better understand digital marketing, its processes and components, and how to evaluate performance. It’s suitable for the following profiles:
- First time marketing managers and executives structuring their teams to focus more on digital.
- Experienced marketing executives and managers who wish to get a refresher into digital marketing planning and measuring effectiveness.
- Non-marketing executives and managers who wish to get an overview of the digital marketing planning process to work more effectively with marketing colleagues.
- Entrepreneurs and small business owners who want to understand how to promote their businesses online.