About this Virtual Live-Stream Course
How has your digital marketing faired in these times?
Digital and social media marketing has become a crucial component in companies’ marketing strategies across the world. With marketing automation coming of age and ROI tracking possibilities that were unheard of 10 years ago now becoming more commonplace, it is as much an art as it is a science.
While digital marketing has created new ways for brands and companies to reach their consumers, the myriad of channels, technologies and service providers can seem overwhelming to traditionally trained marketers and non-marketers alike, as they need to use and understand these technologies and be at the forefront of latest developments..
In this workshop, participants will get an overview of the latest developments in digital marketing, de-mystify some of the common myths of digital and social media marketing, and learn how to build a digital marketing plan that can be applied to everyday communications and to respond to crisis situations such as Covid-19, which will be a focus case study for this course.
Upon confirmation, participants can sign on to our unique integrated learning platform. The course will consist of two distinct parts:
Live-stream broadcast: 3 x 1/2 day sessions of highly practical exercise to implement learnings
Full Online: self-directed material to go through in your own time accessible for 30 days.
Who is this course for?
This course is aimed at participants within B2B and B2C organisations, with a desire to better understand digital marketing, its processes and components, and how to evaluate performance. It’s suitable for the following profiles:
- First time marketing managers and executives who are in the process of structuring their teams to work more digitally.
- Experienced marketing executives and managers who wish to get a refresher into digital marketing planning and measuring effectiveness.
- Non-marketing executives and managers who wish to get an overview of the digital marketing planning process to work more effectively with marketing colleagues.
- Entrepreneurs and small business owners who want to understand how to promote their businesses online.
Important Technical Pre-requisites
• It might seem obvious, but you will need Internet access.
• You need to have Zoom installed.
Please check the Course eBrochure and eGuides for more information regarding the technical pre-requisites