About this course
Do you avoid conflict at all cost? Do you deny conflict and pretend it doesn’t exist in order to keep the peace, only to find you have unwittingly created even more conflict than you might have initially imagined? You can run, and you can hide, unfortunately, you can’t escape conflict!
Relationship conflict is a given. It is as much about circumstances as it is about people. Workplace conflicts are important because we spend a large portion of our life at work, plus we sometimes bring our workplace miseries home with us. Conflict makes people feel agitated and distressed, and it can take a major toll on one’s health.
In this highly interactive seminar, we will examine some effective ways to manage conflict, prevent conflicts from escalating and optimize your sense of well-being through self-regulation and constructive communication.
At the end of this interactive seminar, successful participants will:
- Identify warning signs of workplace conflicts early
- Analyze the root causes of conflict
- Recognize the emotional and physical impact of unresolved conflicts
- Learn the five conflict resolution management styles
- Manage your emotional triggers
- Master powerful words and phrases when managing conflicts
- Be aware of the dos and don’ts of non-verbal body language in handling conflict.
- Learn how to be an empathic listener
- Gain confidence in managing conflicts constructively using social intelligence
Who is this course for?
This course is specifically designed for frontline staff, supervisors, managers and team leaders. Also anyone who want to develop their skills in resolving conflicts within all human interactions and relationships.