At Impress Training, we’re interested in developing courses to meet the needs of organisations and individuals for the job they have today and for the skills they’ll need in the future.
Suitable candidates for the positions of Associate Trainer must have strong domain knowledge, a customer-centric mindset and great communication skills.
Primarily, we are seeking those based in Singapore and Malaysia to apply. For those overseas, please apply on the basis for Online courses.
Specifically, we are looking for Trainers who can develop and deliver courses in these areas, across the three different learning models:In-Class / Fully Online & Virtual with Live-stream:
- Data Interpretation & Analysis
- Visual Thinking: Drawing Data to Communicate Ideas
- Microsoft Teams
- Managing Remote Teams / Leading Virtual teams
- Digital communication & interpersonal skills
- Critical & Design thinking
- Agile Decision making & Logical reasoning
- Beginners guide to the Digital Competencies for Home-based working (WFH Practices)
- From HR to talent procurement in a ‘Distanced-based economy’
- WFH practices
- Digital literacy for the future of work
Please indicate clearly what course (from the list above or one that you believe could deliver) in your application.